How to Speed up Browser for a Slow Internet Connection
Sometimes, a slow internet connection wastes your time when you need speed internet connection. Then you think why you get slow internet connection by your plan that you using to access. Then you use internet and search some tips and tricks that can help you to figure you out from your slow speed connection problem.
So in this article i am going to so you how to speed up your internet connection by using these simple tricks
just follow this method
Optimize your browser to ensure that slow internet speed that you receive is by your browser not for your internet connection
1 Switch to a different browser.
Some of you use Google Chrome , which is a common browser that all people use, does use a lot of heavy resources. Moreover, as web pages and files more advanced, the number of regular processes necessary to load all them grows, that means you’re usually better off with a certain browser that can customized and optimize to control ads and other non essentials thing on web pages.
- Opera has new compression technology, that called an (Opera turbo) thats specially designed for slow internet network connections. this is proved very effective for many users.
2 Remove unnecessary add-ons, extension, and plugins.
Many plugins and add-ons make your surfing experience more slow than you want because that plugins and add-ons consumes your internet and computer data that you want, pages load time take long time to open and heavily load pages, themes, menus, Try to disabling those unnecessary plugins and add-ons to gain better browsing and download speed experience.
- To turn off add-ons on Chrome, Go to Customize/Tools/Extensions and disable all unwanted add-ons and plugins, then restrat Chrome to put change into effect and than experience better surfing sites.
- To turn off add-ons on Firefox, Go to Tools/Add-ons and disable all unwanted add-ons and plugins. Restart Firefox to put changes into effect and than experience better surfing sites.
- To turn off Internet Explorer add-ons, Go to Tools/Manage Add-ons and disable all add-ons. Restart Internet Explorer to put changes into effect and than experience better surfing sites
Even it consume your internet data like all tabs so close all unwanted tabs and every few minutes its automatically keep you in sync on news pages, Facebook, Twitter are good examples. So close these tab that you are not using so they don’t eat your bandwith
4 Allow cookies and caching.
Allowing cookies and caching means that you are giving permision to your browser to tracked your browsing history and personal information stored, a lot of this is completely harmless and allow pages to load more quickly if your browsing history stats saved on the websites, keep your default setting to ban all cookies, then add sites you trust to your “Exceptions” list. Furthermore, don’t set your browser to automatically clear its cache every time it closes
- In Chrome, go to Tools (may look like a wrench)>Settings, scroll down, then go to Show Advanced Settings/ Privacy/Content
- In Firefox, go to Tools/Options/Privacy
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools (may look like a cog)/Internet Options/Browsing History and make sure to Delete browsing history is not checked. For more controlled deletion, go to Delete and make sure Preserve favorite website data is checked.